Traveling I met my wife, embraced my family, learned how to take care of people around me...

5. Sun Dong Chun:
Sun published a book titled "The Late Gap Year," and many youth discovered the concept of Gap Year from this travel bestseller. Just like most mass youth, Sun found a stable well-paid job in Guangzhou after graduation and led a cozy life. At first he tried traveling for 3 months to volunteer in India. When he returned home, he realized he had found more meaning in life while traveling, and so quit his old job to continue learning to take care of people both physically and mentally. In India, he met his wife, a Japanese girl volunteering with the same NGO, and eventually he moved to Japan to start a new life.
"Traveling, I met my wife, embraced my family, learned how to take care of people around me. My late 'Gap Year' journey was an education about love."
- Sun Dong Chun

Comments